Posted on : 08 April
- Fluency in English both written and spoken;
- Experience in the same role with iGambling industry;
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to find new opportunities;
- Deep understanding of affiliate and partner marketing channels;
- Ability to operate independently and meet established deadlines on time;
- Multi-tasking skill and attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity and positive attitude;
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Excel, knowledge of affiliate networks;
- Knowledge and understanding of regulations including FCA, ASIC and CySec is an advantage.
- Negotiate rates, terms, and incentives;
- Build and maintain relationships with high performing affiliates;
- Ongoing management of partner performance;
- Coordination of affiliate payouts;
- Take on new projects and initiatives that improve the Affiliate Program;
- Write marketing briefs and work with our creative team to develop assets for campaigns;
- Initiate new campaign ideas and bonus offers for affiliates;
- Participate in affiliate events both in person and remotely.
What company offers?
- Working from any cities or countries;
- A chance to work in a fast-growing company;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 40-hour working week in a comfortable schedule;
- Corporate activities.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form