Posted on : 19 July
- At least 1 year experience in affiliate marketing;
- Experience in working with webmasters / advertisers / affiliate programs;
- Ability to work with statistics and analyze traffic;
- Basic knowledge of SEO, PPC, email marketing and understanding of different types of traffic sources;
- Knowledge of various performance-based pricing models (CPA/CPL/eCPM + CPC, Revenue Share);
- Ability to meet KPIs;
- Ability to set competent tasks for developers and designers;
- High level of English (at least Intermediate);
- Knowledge of MS Excel.
- Search for new partners (webmasters, affiliates, products / platforms) and organization of cooperation with them;
- Preparation of webmasters to work in affiliate programs;
- Interaction with existing partners and their support;
- Control and retention of affiliate traffic;
- Consulting partners on conversion funnel optimization;
- Increasing brand awareness of the affiliate program among webmasters and affiliates (presence in chats and events);
- Company content management;
- Initiation and control of payment of remuneration to partners.
What company offers?
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications;
- Career development opportunities;
- Private health insurance;
- Paid sick days;
- Comfortable office in the suitable location
- Corporate events, parties and activities;
- Tea, coffee, refreshments, snacks, in the office.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form