Posted on: 01 October
- Excellent knowledge of Spine;
- Intermediate knowledge of Photoshop;
- Understanding of fundamental animation principles;
- Good communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
As a plus:
- Experience in gaming/casino industry;
- Be familiar with the programs Unity will be plus;
- Basic knowledge of Git.
- Create game elements and assets: complex screens, screen backgrounds, characters, tooltips, icons, etc.;
- Create mockups and develop 2D art with industry-standard tools;
- Conceptualize, present, and execute ideas within a tight schedule while understanding the studio’s brand, being a significant part of its development.
What company offers?
- 24 Paid Vacation Days and Additional Days Off;
- English Classes;
- Comfortable Office Location;
- Office Wellbeing;
- Team Building;
- Travel: Business Trips to UK;
- Gifts: New Year Gift, Birthday Gift, Welcome Box for New Starters;
- Career Path and Mentorship Program;
- Parental Leave: Maternity and Paternity Leave;
- Relocation Support;
- Performance Review and Bonus.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form