Posted on : 07 February
- At least two years of experience as a Product Manager in the gaming field or B2C Industry;
- Goal-oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership on projects;
- Mover & shaker, who adapts well to a dynamic and rapidly changing environment;
- Strong organizational and analytical skills, high attention to detail;
- A great communicator who is able to clearly convey messages in written and oral form (in English);
- Ability to partner with cross-functional disciplines and to influence effectively;
- A problem solver – highly inventive thinker that will provide insightful, innovative solutions to any problem;
- Project management abilities and passion for games.
- Own web/mobile product features roadmaps from end to end;
- Ensure success and growth of the product by developing a product vision, strategy, roadmap and lifecycle management framework;
- Collect and analyze requirements, write clear and detailed MRDs, PRDs, UI/XU & flow, wireframes, defining AB test and user stories, prioritize backlog and handle development/engineering;
- Analyze the success of the feature once it's released to production, responsible for the usage data and patterns, and run tests to optimize & improve performance and business results;
- Work with all relevant cross-functional teams (R&D, Designers, BI/BA, etc.) to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation;
- Find opportunities for key initiatives to improve the customer experience;
- Manage ongoing maintenance and improvement of product features.
What company offers?
- Competitive salary and performance-based reviews;
- Guaranteed paid vacations, main national holidays, and sick leaves;
- Employment benefits, such as partial compensation of sports and English lessons; medical insurance; bonuses on the occasion of marriage; "baby bonuses", and protection of workers with family responsibilities;
- Comfortable centrally located offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities;
- Opportunity for professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences;
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form