Posted on : 14 September
- 3+ years of practical experience as a Product Manager (eCommerce, Gambling, Betting, SEO, Digital Marketing areas);
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, Chrome Dev Tools, Figma, SEO, Google Analytics, Ahrefs,;
- Practical knowledge of Agile (Scrum);
- Experience with writing technical and non-technical documentation;
- Highly analytical, tech-savvy mindset;
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Management of multiple SEO & web development projects;
- Manage, prioritize, and fill product backlog;
- Launching regular timelines for an SEO team;
- Handover elaborated requirements to the development teams, further supporting them by providing clarifications during active Sprints;
- Building and managing advanced workspaces in Notion for different departments;
- Regular communication with stakeholders;
- Keeping abreast of developments and trends in SEO, website design and development.
What company offers?
- Unique experience as our team is implementing the best project in the betting/gambling niche worldwide;
- Full-time remote work during a 2-month probationary period;
- Relocation to Riga (Latvia), all visa and relocation support;
- Free-of-charge gym/SPA + catering in the office.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form