Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on : 14 July
- At least 5 years of experience with .NET;
- Experience in architect solutions development (2 or more projects);
- Knowledge of architecture patterns;
- Expertise and experience with productivity, security improvements in the system;
- Confident knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, ADO NET, WCF.NET, Asynchronous programming, Web API;
- Experience with project development processes organization (CI/CD, code review, static code analysis, automated testing);
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes бis an advantage;
- Experience with GIT, Jira;
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Experience with agile methodologies;
- Experience with architect documentation writing.
- Collection and analysis of requirements for architecture from interested parties and creation of documentation;
- Pre-project architect documentation development;
- Architecture work planning;
- Architecture development for solutions that include infrastructure and software application components;
- Control over compliance with projected architecture;
- Selection of an appropriate technological stack;
- Close cooperation with business analysts, designers, developers, system and database administrators, DevOps engineers;
- Organization and leading of technical meetings;
- Analysis of technical and operational effectiveness of existing solutions, reporting, and suggesting improvements.
What company offers?
- 25 days of paid vacation and 3 sick days per year;
- Flexible start to the working day (for you to plan a comfortable morning routine);
- Free snacks and drinks are always available in our nice office in the center of Prague;
- Free entrance to almost every sports establishment with the Multisport card;
- Free lunch every Wednesday.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form