Posted on : 10 May
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience as a web designer;
- Prior experience in the IGaming industry (will be an advantage);
- A portfolio that demonstrates your skills in UX and UI design;
- Visual skills (know and use in practice different variants of composition, typography and colors, but always interested in new trends and study them);
- Practical experience in creating electronic schemes, prototypes, storyboards, flows of users, etc.;
- Creative thinking and the ability to complete projects to the end;
- Understanding of modern front-end technologies.
- Work closely with developers, copywriters and managers;
- Develop and optimize web layouts, and marketing landing pages;
- Create, improve, and utilize electronic charts, prototypes, style guides, and use cases;
- Use a wide range of design methodologies and tools such as personas, conceptual models, user flows, electronic diagrams, and interactive prototypes to develop and share design solutions;
- Participate in idea generation and creative brainstorming sessions;
- Observe, learn and utilize the latest design trends and standards;
- Share best practices throughout the company to promote design culture and customer loyalty;
- Regularly learn and exploit opportunities to improve the quality of the solutions and products created.
What company offers?
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications;
- Career development opportunities;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Private health insurance;
- Paid sick days;
- Corporate events, parties and activities;
- Tea, coffee, refreshments, snacks, etc.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form