Unity 3D Developer
Posted on: 12 January
- Experience in developing applications for iOS / Android mobile platforms in Unity for over a year;
- Confident knowledge and experience with C #;
- Knowledge and understanding of OOP principles, design patterns, SOLID, DRY, KISS, YAGNI principles;
- Experience with client-server applications;
- Ability to work with git, submodules in git;
- Experience in optimizing applications for mobile platforms;
- Knowledge of different formats of texture compression in Unity.
As a plus:
- Experience with Java, Obj-C;
- Experience with XCode and AndroidStudio;
- English level not lower than Intermediate;
- Experience in developing applications for WebGL and Windows Store in Unity;
- Experience in integrating third-party libraries into the application (payments, analytics, advertising, etc.).
- Expanding the functionality of existing projects.
- Estimating the timelines for completing tasks, and be responsible for their compliance.
- Writing the efficient, simple, and understandable code for other team members.
- Collaboration tools skills.
- Self-developing and sharing of the acquired knowledge with the team.
What company offers?
- Competitive salary up to 4500 (depending on skills and experience);
- Paid vacations, national holidays, and sick leaves;
- Partial compensation of sports and English lessons;
- Medical insurance;
- Bonuses on the occasion of marriage; Baby bonuses, and protection of workers with family responsibilities;
- Modern offices with snacks, a well-equipped gym, and weekly fun activities;
- Professional growth: attending training programs, certifications, and conferences;
- Corporate celebrations and team buildings.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form