Fantasy Sports Operations Manager
Posted on : 26 October
- Quivalent work experience in fantasy sport is necessary;
- Experience with and a knowledge and passion for fantasy sports;
- Understanding of global marketing principles and customer engagement tactics;
- Well-organized person;
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems;
- Ability to collect and balance feedback from users and stakeholders to inform product decisions;
- Curiosity, initiative, and a self-starter mentality.
- Identify and achieve opportunities to innovate and improve products;
- Create and public fantasy tournaments;
- Analyze and create contest prize paytable structures;
- Collaborate with marketing regarding promotions and retention activities;
- Provide stakeholders with reporting;
- Be part of development team, define clear development specifications, work with designers;
- Provide stakeholder with reporting.
What company offers?
- Fully remote company;
- Flexible schedule;
- An exciting environment with real growth;
- Personal learning and development opportunity;
- Participating on industrial events;
- Flexible in payments methods.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form