SMM and Community Manager
- 1+ year of customer support and sales experience;
- 1+ year of SMM experience;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Telegram, Facebook, Instagram;
- Excellent level of written English.
- Manage the company’s social media;
- Сommunicate with subscribes and followers within сompany’s services;
- Resolve conflicts with users;
- Work with product goodwill;
- Сreate content in collaboration with the creative department.
What company offers?
Being a part of a strong team is a wonderful and rewarding experience. You’ll be in an environment of an incredibly diverse team of smart, kind, and motivated colleagues in the most inspiring and collaborative office space in the capital of Ukraine, with access to the best tools and platforms to develop your skills and succeed in your role.
In addition, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications;
- Career development opportunities;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Private health insurance;
- Paid sick days;
- Corporate events, parties, and activities;
- Wellness rewards, including gym memberships.
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.