Senior/Middle Java Developer
- 4+ years of Java development;
- Strong programming skills with Java (Java Core, Servlets);
- Experience with OOP/OOD;
- Experience with clustered applications, pooling, connection management, transactions;
- Familiarity with programming specifics like asynchronous I/O, concurrency, distributed web systems and regression;
- A good foundation in algorithms, design patterns, and data structures;
- Integration with 3rd party tools/systems;
- Experience with unit/functional testing;
- Familiarity with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud with Netflix is a plus;
- Experience with MongoDB and Redis is a plus;
- Maven, Gradle;
- Strong understanding of RDBMS concepts + SQL;
- Good experience with troubleshooting production problems related to software applications;
- Good spoken and written English.
As a Java Software Engineer you will be in charge of engineering and implementing of high loaded enterprise system. It serves tens of thousands of users logging into our product every day.
What company offers?
- Long-term employment;
- Flexible timetable;
- Comfortable working conditions;
- Paid vacations and sick-lists;
- Medical insurance;
- English lessons, sport trainings;
- Free tea, coffee, cakes;
- Friendly and always ready to help team.
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.