Senior .Net developer
Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on : 18 July
- Proven experience in commercial software development 5+ years;
- Writing good, maintainable C# code (.NET Core, ASP.NET Core), a good understanding of OOP and SOLID, DDD;
- Distributed application paradigms;
- Experience in writing microservices and using microservice architecture;
- Experience with message brokers: understanding principles of work, use patterns;
- Experience in writing unit tests and integration tests;
- Work experience with PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka;
- English: at least B1.
- Server-side development of product using .NET 6, ASP.NET Core (Web API)/EntityFramework Core, Redis, Kafka, PostgreSQL, Docker;
- Take part in architecture design and solve the most challenging project tasks;
- Work on new and current projects.
What company offers?
- 4 weeks paid vacation;
- Paid sick leave;
- Comfortable office in perfect Prague location;
- An incredible number of online and offline events where you can be a listener, speaker or mentor and upgrade your brand with us;
- Free English/speaking club courses;
- A strong team of specialists that uses the most modern technologies in their work;
- Financial quarterly bonuses;
- Performance Management (OKR, mid-trial, end-trial, 121s);
- Internal learning events.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form