Senior Java/Kotlin Developer
Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on : 12 May
- Multithreading and security;
- Networking and network protocols: REST, Web Sockets, TCP, UDP.
As a plus:
- UI design;
- Proficiency with GitLab and JIRA;
- As a Senior Java/Kotlin Developer, you will design, implement, and maintain the Embedded terminal app for printers by various manufacturers (HP, Kyocera, Canon, Ricoh...);
- You will be a crucial member of the development team, which is now made up of 6 developers, 2 testers, and 1 product owner;
- Founders are developers themselves – this means the management is on your side by default.
What company offers?
- Full visa support for relocation to the very center of Europe;
- Reliable income every month;
- Contract for an unlimited period (full-time employment or freelance contract);
- Unlimited paid vacation;
- High-end laptop and two monitors on your desk;
- Parking space – drivers and cyclists can safely park here;
- Possibility to work from home after a 3-month trial period;
- Paid workshops, courses, time to learn – anything you need for growth;
- English and Czech language courses;
- Top-quality Italian coffee – regular doses of caffeine guaranteed;
- Multisport card.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form