Senior Backend Node.js Engineer
Posted on : 13 November
- 5+ years of experience
- Knowledge of SQL (MySQL/Percona, Sequelize)
- Skills to project databases/tables/indexes structure correctly
- Understanding of transactions and differences in isolation levels
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Strong knowledge of asynchronous approach and Promises
- Experience with Redis, RabbitMQ, Koa, socket.io, gRpc, Lodash
- Design new services from scratch
- Write scalable, reliable and high-performance code
- Build robust, lasting, and scalable applications
- Develop architectural solutions
- The possibility to offer new ideas and implement them
- Remote mode of operation from anywhere in the world, fixed schedule; (Mon-Fri from 09:00 to 18:00)
- Relocation to Malta after probation period
- Creative and dynamic environment
- The possibility of rapid career growth (companies at the stage of active growth are an ideal place for a rapid take-off)
- The minimum amount of bureaucracy, complete freedom, if it leads to it
- Work with the international market and the main focus on Europe; profit
- We compensate: advanced training courses, foreign language courses, etc.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Team building
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form