- An Expert in Excel with a can-do attitude. This is the primary prerequisite.
- Experience in a Sportsbook environment (1+ years) would be preferred but is not essential;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain things clearly in written English;
- Strong Mathematical ability;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team;
- Flexible attitude towards working shifts as weekend, night and public holiday work will be
required. Attention to detail, flexibility and initiative are imperative;
- English – level C.
- As an Excel Expert, be able to produce comprehensive Reports & Spreadsheets in a timely
manner when requested by the Head of Sportsbook. This may include liaising with other
- Monitoring, analysing, operating & supporting customers’ activity working with dedicated
Company tools. Subsequently reporting findings to the Head of Sportsbook;
- Monitor incoming bets & make Bet Referral decisions based on Customer & market
- Tracking market changes, monitor prices & manage liabilities for all Sports both pre-match
- Analyse Competitor’s activity and proceed to critical adjustments;
- Estimating financial risks and reacting in a very short time;
- ‘Front Line’ support in terms of communication, to respond and resolve our Customer
Service queries and demands in terms of resulting and other sports betting questions.
What company offers?
Being a part of the strong team is a wonderful and rewarding experience. You’ll be
in an environment of an incredibly diverse team of smart, kind, and motivated
colleagues in the most inspiring and collaborative office space in the capital of
Ukraine, with access to the best tools and platforms to develop your skills and
succeed in your role.
In addition, you will receive:
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications;
- Career development opportunities;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Private health insurance;
- Paid sick days;
- Corporate events, parties and activities;
- Wellness rewards, including gym memberships;
- Coffee, refreshments, snacks, etc.
Location: Ukraine, Kyiv (full time job, it is possible to start remotely, for candidates from
other regions the company provides assistance in obtaining a work permit and assistance
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.