Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on : 22 September
- 1-2+ years of recruiting experience;
- Ability to work quickly with different positions in the same time;
- Understanding of the hiring process (direct search experience, positive communication experience with clients);
- Must possess excellent judgment to prioritize work, handle multiple projects at once, and meet objectives;
- Positive mindset:)
- Source, recruit, screen, interview and assess high volumes of candidates for different positions to exceed the client's needs;
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and facilitate positive candidate experiences;
- Maintain accurate candidate records and ensure ATS (Jira) is accurate;
- Adhere to the staffing processes established;
- Proactively seek new ways to attract candidates;
- Work on 5 positions per month.
What company offers?
- Collaborate with a diverse network of people
- Apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation
- Work locally or remotely, full-time or part-time, we are flexible in work conditions;
- A friendly atmosphere and flexible working hours in an office in the centre of Prague;
- Salary based on your experience and work conditions.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form