QA Automation Engineer
Posted on : 06 December
- Have a strong understanding of frameworks, methodologies, and automated testing tools;
- Experienced in backend and web application testing;
- Experienced in using test automation tools;
- Experienced in working with high load projects;
- Have strong knowledge of REST API;
- Have strong knowledge of SQL;
- Familiar with Selenium, Java or JS Framework;
- Have knowledge of UNIX-like systems;
- Have good knowledge of performance testing;
- Experienced in CI/CD integrations;
- Experienced in load testing.
As a plus:
- Knowledge of Groovy;
- Knowledge of CI (Jenkins, etc.);
- Analysis of system requirements and writing test specifications based on them;
- Testing backend services;
- Building test automation framework from scratch;
- Creating functional tests;
- Experience of using performance testing tools;
- Experience of using Docker.
- Test automated applications;
- Develop effective, detailed test cases;
- Create and maintain detailed test plans;
- Analyze and document test results.
What company offers?
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications;
- Career development opportunities;
- Private health insurance and paid sick days;
- Corporate events, parties and activities;
- Wellness rewards, including gym memberships.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form