Posted on: 10 October
- Experience in developing network applications using an asynchronous framework (Tornado / Aiohttp / Sanic);
- Experience with Debian Linux;
- Understanding client-server architecture;
- Understanding how the HTTP protocol works;
- Understanding approaches to organizing asynchronous I / O;
- Experience with MariaDB, Mysql, MongoDB;
- Understanding OOP;
- Experience in developing unit tests, including for asynchronous code;
- Experience with Git.
- Development of network applications;
- Development of automation tools;
What company offers?
- Official employment;
- Salary: up 20$/hour (depends on candidate previous experience and skills);
- Holidays 17 working days a year;
- Fully paid sick leave;
- Health insurance;
- Free online English courses;
- Financial bonuses on the occasion of Birthday / Wedding / Child’s birth;
- Team buildings and corporate events;
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form