Product Marketing Manager
- Experience as an online marketer, product marketing manager, promotion manager in the field of gambling, betting, dating, esports from 1 year;
- Sufficient knowledge in one or several areas: contextual advertising, advertising on social networks, email marketing;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Confident Excel user;
- English level: Intermediate.
- Preparation and organization of promotional activities within site;
- Cooperation with PR department and attraction department to attract/retain players;
- Preparation of technical tasks for analytics and development departments;
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Participation in joint projects/brainstorms;
- Metrics we are responsible for - Life Time (LT), LTV (Life Time value), Average check, income, ARPPU (average income per paid user);
- Work with cohorts of players: definition, retention, return;
- Understanding RFM analysis.
What company offers?
- 20 paid vacation days and sick days;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- Training at the expense of the company;
- Payment for activities (Benefit Cafe);
- Money gifts for the holidays;
- Health insurance.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form