Product Manager (iGaming Operation)
Posted on : 21 June
- Experience in product management and business analysis in Online iGaming industry for both web and mobile platforms not less than 3 years;
- In-depth knowledge of the Casino customer and the EU, NORDIC, ANZ, (UA would be a plus) customer landscape;
- Understanding of basic UX/UI principles and Customer Flows for online casino products;
- Knowledge and experience of working with Scrum AGILE delivery methods and a good understanding of the Product Owner role;
- Creative thinking backed by strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good attention to detail, and ability to assimilate, sort and aggregate complex information quickly;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, able to write clearly and interact well with all levels of audience;
- An understanding of software development an ability to work closely with the Technology team in scheduling functional and non-functional requirements;
- Strong teamwork, coordination, planning and influencing skills;
- Deep understanding of iGaming product tracking and Analytics;
- Understanding of iGaming Customer Retention techniques and KPIs (Retention Channel Mix etc.);
- Experience in inventing and implementing Promo Strategies and Campaigns;
- Understanding of iGaming product security requirements and possible abuse scenarios;
- Experience in Casino Bonus Policy Development and Bonus Emission Calculation;
- Make/Provide data-driven decisions/solutions based on product’s KPIs analysis such as DAU, MAU, ARPU, ROI, Registration, etc.
- Overall owner of the product developed for FN/CA/IR/NZ Markets;
- Keeping the commercial team and technology management well informed of the status of delivery and benefits realization;
- Manage and maintain excellent working relationships with the commercial team, development teams and QA team;
- Building on collaboration, brainstorming and communication;
- Effectively communicate and manage from concept to execution;
- Generate detailed user flows, confirm full understanding of requirements, agree deliverables and critical milestones and dependencies;
- Work with the Commercial team to understand business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap;
- Ensure that there is a rolling 12-month roadmap in place and a detailed prioritized backlog of user stories that are equivalent to 3 months’ worth of development;
- Define working relationship with Business Analyst and Commercial Team Project manager to ensure smooth delivery of the project;
- Accountable for the business case, getting sign-off for the budget and revenues that the product delivers, ensuring that a full analysis of the success is performed;
- Market and competitor analysis implementation to build a strong vision of future product features development to ensure a top position in the eyes of the end-user and outgun the competitors;
- Assessment and monitoring of new features efficiency and make changes and rollbacks if required;
- Implementation of split testing of a product and creation/control of tasks based on the test results;
- Product Feedback from the customers analysis and conversion to tasks in cooperation with Retention and Customer Service Teams;
- Product development status reporting;
- Cooperation with TOP iGaming vendors on integration and commercials;
- Cooperation with Billing Department Payment service providers on integration and commercials;
- Customer Reward Program and Bonus Policy Development;
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly/ Reporting Development and analysis.
What company offers?
- Work in a skilled team and interesting tasks;
- Decent wages;
- Paid vacation 24 days;
- Comfortable office near m. Zhytomyrska;
- 7-hour working day;
- One day per week can be remote;
- Modern game room (few PS4, ping-pong table).
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form