Posted on: 06 December
- Leadership and team management skills and experience is a must for a position;
- Ability to quickly react to different situations and navigate in the essence of the problem;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to clearly and unambiguously explain issues related to work, company rules, and procedures;
- Ability to communicate and connect with different people, motivate them, and provide feedback.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule (evening, weekend, holidays);
- High accuracy and ability to work under pressure.
As a plus:
- Casino experience (as a plus);
- Stress tolerance.
- Monitor and identify disruptions of the operations department, technical problems and immediately act in accordance with set company policies and procedures;
- Have excellent knowledge of all games provided by the company and be able to explain strategies and rules applied in those games;
- Provide employees with constructive feedback and monitor their performance;
- Prepare daily and/or monthly reports;
- Ensure compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
What company offers?
- Work in an international, sustainable, and innovative company;
- State-of-the-art studio environment, high-end breakroom with unlimited coffee;
- Motivated, professional, and friendly colleagues;
- Career opportunities;
- Professional Training program;
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form