Posted on : 09 June
- Have commercial experience with GraphQL (1+ years);
- Have a good knowledge of Typescript;
- Have experience with NodeJS/Express;
- Have experience in MYSQL;
- Have experience with Websockets;
- Have experience with Redux;
- Have a good knowledge of Apollo;
- Have experience with Koa;
- Work with Knex.js;
- Have experience with at least one modular testing framework;
- Have experience with Kubernetes (would be an advantage);
- Have skills in Git, CI/CD;
- Working with microservices (would be an advantage).
- Develop and maintain projects with the team;
- Create APIs for frontend and automation clients;
- Integrate the application with other solutions;
- Participate in microservice architecture planning;
- Write unit tests;
- Conduct refactoring and enhancements;
- Code and implement algorithms and optimizations into code;
- Collaborate with other teams in project development;
- Make decisions and document architecture and technical designs.
What company offers?
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications;
- Career development opportunities;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Private health insurance;
- Paid sick days;
- Corporate events, parties and activities;
- Tea, coffee, refreshments, snacks, etc.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form