Night Risk Manager
Posted on: 12 January
- Strong Sports Betting knowledge;
- Good overall Sports knowledge with a strong awareness of the Sporting Calendar;
- Minimum 1 1/2 years’ experience of Pricing, Product, Risk management of sporting events, and both pre-match and in-play trading;
- Experience of data feeds and 3rd party providers;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain things clearly in written English;
- Strong Mathematical ability;
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team is particularly important for this position;
- Flexible attitude towards working shifts as weekend, public holiday and, of course Night work will be required;
- Exceptionally organised with a close attention to details.
- Create, manage and settle sports betting markets;
- Ensure that all required content is available to bet on, both pre-match and in-play;
- Monitor customer activity and manage the market liabilities, ensuring our prices are consistent and in line with the market;
- Maintenance and monitoring data feeds;
- Monitor incoming bets;
- Monitoring prices and controlling liabilities, both pre-match & in-play;
- Market and event settlement;
- Analyse Competitor's activity and proceed to critical adjustments;
- Develop & maintain strong relationships with third party suppliers where applicable;
- ‘Front Line’ support in terms of communication, to respond and resolve Customer Service queries and demands in terms of resulting and other sports betting questions, where applicable;
- Booking in-play events through 3rd party providers;
- Preparing the product for the following day, ensuring full settlement of events so that nothing is outstanding. In addition to prompt & accurate set-up so that the website is fully ready;
- Work closely with 3rd party suppliers, ensuring optimization of product offering.
What company offers?
- Career development opportunities;
- Private health insurance and paid sick days;
- Corporate events, parties and activities;
- Wellness rewards, including gym memberships;
- Salary level up to 3000$.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form