Middle Technical Support Engineer
- Understanding of Web Technologies;
- Experience in work with web applications, CMS;
- Good knowledge of SQL, Oracle/Mongo DB queries;
- Experience in basic Linux command line interface and utilities;
- Manage and monitor systems to drive troubleshooting;
- Good knowledge in HTTP;
- Understanding of TCP/IP network stack;
- Experience in software development (Java/JS/PHP) will be advantage;
- Be able to work in shifts.
- Intermediate English (reading/writing);
- Experience in support;
- Experience in administrating (troubleshooting, logs parsing, scripting etc.);
- Quick understanding and learning abilities;
- Ability to work on several tasks in parallel;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Understanding of SDLC (CI/CD).
What company offers?
- Work in a friendly team at modern office;
- Gym membership;
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and fruits;
- Health insurance;
- Free English language training;
- Real Agile;
- Competitive salary level.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form