Marketing Generalist (with Italian language)
Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on : 24 October
- Experience with an iGaming, Gambling, Forex or E-commerce at least 1 year
- Knowledge of the Italian market
- Native Italian and fluent English both written and spoken
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to find new opportunities
- Deep understanding of different marketing channels: social media, mass media, and other channels and partner programs
- Ability to operate independently and meet established deadlines on time
- Multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, curiosity, and positive attitude
- Proficiency working in Microsoft Excel, and knowledge of affiliate networks
- Identify and acquire new affiliates in the B2C and B2C sectors and create long-lasting partnerships
- Make media buying monthly/quarterly plans for Italy
- Multi-channel promotion and increase of awareness of our brand - work on thematic forums, and in chats
- Communication with players creation of unique content for affiliates, involvement of players through challenges
- Keep affiliates up to date with new games, and activities. Create different activities with affiliates every week
- Identify and work closely with Streamers and Influencers from commercial negotiations to integration
- Promote the backlink with the affiliates to elevate the ranking of the website
- Create content with the affiliates in order to attract customers.
- 4 weeks of vacation + 8 sick days
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form