Junior Sales Representative
Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on : 13 November
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve goals.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a desire for success.
- Actively seeking new business opportunities and reaching out to potential clients in target regions.
- Presenting our services/products, creating offers, and preparing price calculations for clients.
- Taking responsibility for negotiating and concluding business contracts.
- Meeting sales targets and driving revenue growth.
- Enhancing the reputation of the company and promoting our services.
- Monitoring the market and staying informed about competitors.
- Providing regular reports on sales activities and results.
- A friendly and multinational environment.
- Flexible start of the working day.
- 5 weeks of paid vacation, 3 sick days.
- Snacks and refreshments everyday and lunches.
- Language courses, company events, team buildings.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form