Junior Marketing Manager
Posted on: 25 October
- English level at least Upper-Intermediate;
- 1 year work experience;
- Sociability and ability to work in a team.
As a plus:
- Experience in gamedev;
- Understanding of what CTR, CR, CPM, ARPU, ROI and why count them;
- Analytical skills.
- Preparing and launching the full cycle of promotional campaigns for new titles, mechanics and events in our games;
- Conducting A/B tests and analyses of marketing activities;
- Developing a communication strategy with the audience (push notifications and emails);
- Creating briefs for banners and videos;
- Writing promotional texts.
What company offers?
- Relocation from another city, assistance at all stages of relocation;
- Employment contract in accordance with the Labour Code of the Russian Federation. White wages. A loyal system of holidays and sick leave;
- Office in the centre of Moscow on the banks of the river, a 5 minute walk from the metro station "Novokuznetskaya";
- Flexible terms and conditions on the beginning of the day, lunch break and general working hours;
- Leisure sports and access to our corporate fitness programme.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form