Junior Affiliate Manager
Posted on : 22 September
- Experienced in the affiliate marketing (a big plus in gambling/betting);
- Proficient in Excel and Google Sheets, able to analyze data;
- Experienced in working with CPA traffic;
- Possess expertise in setting tasks for other departments;
- Able to work as a team player.
- Search for the new partners of PPC team, CPA network;
- Manage new and existing partners/webmasters;
- Update traffic data for further analysis, fill out reports, analyze data;
- Communicate with specialists of technical departments, set tasks;
- Work with Postback, affiliate program, enter promo codes/links.
What company offers?
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications;
- Career development opportunities;
- Private health insurance;
- Paid sick days;
- Comfortable office in the suitable location
- Corporate events, parties and activities;
- Tea, coffee, refreshments, snacks, in the office.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form