Posted on: 06 December
- Experience with Canvas/WebGL API;
- Express or any other JS Framework;
- Understanding of separation of concerns, design patterns & testing;
- English full professional proficiency.
- PIXI/Phaser/Cocos2d/Three.js and etc.;
- Jira, Confluence.
- Iteratively build games and other frontend systems. From turning concept art and mock-ups into a working prototype, right up to the production-ready product;
- Help optimize the asset quality to reduce loading time and bandwidth usage;
- Debug and test system games across different platforms and feed the results back into the design and development process;
- Build and maintain libraries and frameworks to be used by the development team;
- Recommend and implement new ideas and technologies;
- Communication with multiple development teams and project management.
What company offers?
- Remote work;
- Gaining new experience and practice;
- Be part of a small but growing, highly skilled team developing the next generation of online games.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form