Java Software Engineer
Posted on : 11 May
- Strong English language skills;
- Experience developing server applications with Java and Java Spring;
- Experience working with a wide range of database technologies (SQL-based PostgreSQL, or similar);
- Strong knowledge of service-based, or microservice-based architecture;
- Understanding of developing, and deploying high availability, heavy workload, enterprise server applications;
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, cloud deployment;
- Experience with employing unit testing, automated testing, continuous integration;
- Knowing of AWS or another Cloud platform.
As a plus:
- Familiarity with agile frameworks and methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe), and knowledge of their various advantages and pitfalls;
- Some experience as a Tech Lead, leading projects or team management.
- Work on iGaming product suite including game development, systems integration, high volume transaction processing, platform features and back office functionality;
- All types of software testing and able to define testing strategies.
What company offers?
- Good salary;
- Paid sick leave and vacation (24 working days + public holidays);
- Office in city center;
- Gym membership;
- Internship in London, visiting exhibitions and seminars;
- Medical insurance;
- Friday drinks;
- Work from home.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form