Head of Risk, Fraud and Payments
Posted on : 21 June
- Strong understanding of how to balance risk and opportunity in a pro-business customer-centric manner;
- Detail-oriented and an analytical mindset — high attention to detail is needed;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills — able to motivate a team to perform;
- Someone who is organized and diligent;
- Flexible and adaptable, enjoying a high-paced and changing environment;
- Patient with complex systems and working practices;
- Ideally above 5 years of experience in customer base risk management in an online gambling environment. Someone who knows how to balance risk and opportunity effectively with high customer-centricity;
- Expert in counter-fraud in a non-3DS secured card processing environment is important;
- Strong competence with Excel and various tools with the can-do mindset and the ability to figure things out themselves;
- It’s an advantage if the person is an expert in casino games such as blackjack, baccarat and roulette with an understanding of player behavior within an online casino environment;
- Someone with a background as a player could fit well and this is not considered detrimental to an application, in fact, a benefit.
- Oversee the payments processing function and ensuring the quickest possible turnaround times on customer withdrawals;
- Putting in place KPIs when needed to measure performance of processes;
- Provide feedback through quality assurance and full responsibility for team and agent KPIs, including chargeback rate and processing times;
- Point of reference for any fraud-related queries or escalations made by the team or by other departments;
- Evaluate fraud and AML risks associated with new product launches, new territory launches and changes to existing products or funding methods;
- Investigate/review reports of suspicious transactions/circumstances, as well as prepare and submit reports to senior management for review;
- Keep detailed records of suspicious activity, analyze trends, industry security threats and provide recommendations to mitigate losses;
- Create and maintain effective fraud rules in payments engine;
- Accountable for risk management practices, policies and procedures, including the results of those practices;
- Design and implement operational policies that align with overall business strategy;
- Collaborate with the Customer Experience and Customer Service teams to leverage capabilities to achieve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction;
- Proactive and continuous improvement of service to optimize the customer service through processes;
- Ensure compliance with licensing and legal requirements and regularly maintain / update operational procedures;
- Manage and monitor operational budget and expenses;
- Work closely with PSPs to negotiate the best service conditions and prices, manage the processes of onboarding and compliance with new PSPs, update the documentation and company KYB information for existing PSPs;
- Competition and User Journey analysis from the payment flow perspective;
- Mentoring and guiding the team on best practice, ensuring they each develop;
- Supporting the team with day-to-day tasks when required, hands on when needed;
- Handling exceptions, and advanced investigations/situations for the team;
- Generating inter-team camaraderie and positive work atmosphere;
- Configuring systems related to the teams work including counter fraud systems, payment gateway and customer communications systems;
- Any other duties both within and out of the regular place of work, as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time, subject to these reasonably corresponding with your job title.
What company offers?
- Work in a skilled team and interesting tasks;
- Decent wages;
- Paid vacation 24 days;
- Comfortable office near m. Zhytomyrska;
- 7-hour working day;
- One day per week can be remote;
- Modern game room (few PS4, ping-pong table).
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form