Head of Payments
Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on : 15 November
- Successful experience in management positions in payment systems (at least one year);
- Extensive knowledge and practices in payment systems;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills;
- Strong problem-solving and issue resolution skills;
- Ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to details;
- Strong leadership and team-building skills;
- Knowledge of English (Upper-Intermediate) level - B2-C1), knowledge of Russian as a plus;
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills;
- Willingness to travel.
- Identification of leading market trends inthe payment industry and setting competitive strategies;
- Detailed product study and preparation of internal materials;
- Market monitoring, analysis of industry trends;
- Development, deepening and maintenance of long-term business relationships with suppliers;
- Evaluation of the proposed solutions for clients, negotiations, in order to improve the commercial and other terms of the contract, and contractual work;
- Working with clients: monitoring and administration of all processes after the implementation of a new client into the product line;
- Internal coordination of actions required for new clients;
- Interaction with sales managers and providing the necessary information on the supplier's product and upon request;
- Reports for upper management.
What company offers?
- Opportunity for professional development and education on the company;
- Opportunity for professional business coach support;
- English and Czech language courses on the company;
- 4 weeks of paid vacation and 3 sick days, 5 family days;
- Free entrance to almost any sports facility with Multisport card;
- Meal vouchers.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form