Posted on : 22 June
- 2+ years of experience in graphic design and vector illustration;
- Experience in creating infographics and respective portfolio (examples are a must!);
- Know composition, typography, and color theory;
- Skilled in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Figma, etc.;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe After Effects would be a big plus;
- Able to follow a given style as well as to work in different styles;
- Able to analyze system requirements and write test specifications based on system requirements;
- Know how to visualize key concepts for marketing materials: presentations, social media posts, blog articles;
- Able to track new branding and illustration trends and implement them in real life;
- Experienced in creating visual concepts compliant with a company’s brand book;
- Skilled in presenting your vision and participating in discussions.
- Create visual communications for the company marketing team;
- Create all kinds of icons and illustrations for the company marketing team;
- Create websites for the marketing team and our products;
- Create identities for future marketing campaigns.
What company offers?
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications;
- Career development opportunities;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Private health insurance;
- Paid sick days;
- Corporate events, parties, and activities;
- Tea, coffee, refreshments, snacks, etc.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form