Game Designer (remote or relocate)
Posted on: 29 November
- 3+ years of game production experience in game production either within the iGaming or Gaming industry;
- Strong familiarity with game development processes and pipelines;
- Passion to create fun games with an engaging player experience.
- Creating game concepts, game mechanics and scenarios;
- Writing and maintaining game documentation;
- Validation of game builds and visuals;
- Supporting developers in the game build process;
- Analyzing the market as a whole, finding successful mechanics and visual solutions.
What company offers?
- Stable background and experience of our internationally successful projects;
- Modern and technologically advanced product with connections to variable supplementary services and proven business potential;
- 5 weeks of vacation;
- Friendly environment;
- All the comfort of their offices in Prague with all necessary amenities.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form