Email Marketing Specialist
Posted on: 29 November
- Experience in the gambling/betting industry in overseas markets is desirable;
- Experience in setting up and automating communication channels (email, SMS, web-push, chat-bot, voice bots);
- Excellent communication, analytical, and time management skills;
- Knowledge of table layout, template engines, personalization;
- Knowledge of data analysis tools (Excel, Google Sheets);
- Experience with CRM systems, integration with external CDP platforms (Mindbox, Exponea, Hubspot, Fasttrack) is desirable;
- English level: Intermediate.
- Configure omnichannel communications for activation, return, and retention of users;
- Create, maintain and optimize bulk and trigger communications;
- Generate and test hypotheses to improve campaign metrics;
- Segment the audience, work with cohorts and user groups;
- Interact with related departments within the company to implement tasks;
- Prepare reports and analyses of conducted campaigns, work on increasing key indicators (KPI).
What company offers?
- 20 paid vacation days and sick days;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- Training at the expense of the company;
- Payment for activities (Benefit Cafe);
- Money gifts for the holidays;
- Health insurance.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form