Digital Marketing Specialist
Posted on : 26 January
- Be an expert in digital direction;
- Understand new promotion tools (social networks, bots, etc.);
- Data analysis and reporting based on them;
- Have past successful streaming, marketing, gambling projects.
- Tracking the effectiveness of channels (SEO, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, CPA networks, SMM, e-mail newsletters, offline promotion, etc.) and working with Google Analytics;
- Coordination and control of the department's work;
- Promotion and branding of projects;
- Development strategy planning;
- Increase the conversion and usability of sites.
What company offers?
- Free participation in all educational programs of the company;
- Salary from $ 2000 + KPI (the company is ready to discuss conditions with individual candidates);
- Free work schedule (if you manage to complete the tasks in 1 hour a week, the team will only be glad of your success);
- Fully or partially paid specialized courses;
- Annual performance awards;
- The company organizes monthly online team entertainment: games, team building, online corporate parties;
- Paid leave of 28 days.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form