Digital Marketing Manager
Posted on: 01 December
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or related field;
- 2+ years of experience working preferably in an Online Gambling environment;
- Hands-on experience in a professional setting working in digital marketing, public relations, creative writing or related field Suite and other video editing software preferred;
- English level – B2.
As a plus:
Spanish would benefit.
- Utilize strategic, analytic, and digital skills to drive integrated marketing and achieve business goals;
- Maintains effective and creative use of social media by identifying new online social media outlets, cultivating new communities, interacting with online operators, and creating co-marketing activities;
- Manage digital strategy and communications across all media;
- Monitoring new sites to ensure online brand integrity and messaging consistency across multiple media;
- Ensures optimization and oversees SEO&PPC initiatives by maintaining a high-ranking presence online, running lead on all digital advertising, marketing efforts, and email database strategies, working with third-party digital agencies;
- Perform other duties as assigned, including support to sales and account managers, including promotions;
- Design promotions with clients;
- Event management.
What company offers?
- Possibility to relocate to Spain (Barcelona) or work remotely will be discussed;
- Great career opportunity;
- Work with an international, creative, and strong team.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form