Posted on: 13 January
- Ansible, Chef (Test Kitchen), Terraform;
- Container Orchestration;
- Kubernetes (k8s), Nomad;
- ELK stack;
- Jenkins, GitLab-CI;
- Python, Groovy;
- Service-Discovery — consul, etc.
As a plus:
- Pre-Intermediate English;
- Quick understanding and learning abilities;
- Ability to work on several tasks in parallel;
- Our product is high load gaming platfrom, you will be involved in design maintenance and support of it;
- We stick to “Infrastructure as a code” practice. No manual changing/editing. All changes comes from ansible/chef/terraform;
- There are many ansible roles and we need more. So you need to able to read them and write new;
- All our applications work inside docker containers and orchestrated by Nomad. So you need to be able to work with them;
- We keep all application properties in consul, It is good to be familiar with consul;
- We build our applications and infrastructure changes by Jenkins in pipeline based jobs. It is good to have experince with such tools;
- We keep our source code in gitlab repository. You haveto have some experience working with gitlab/github;
- Some of our components/services run in AWS. Nice to have experice with AWS to maintain them;
- Some of our services run on baremetal servers with KVM/ESXi virtual machines. You need to have some experince with kvm/vmware virtualization;
- As we work by agile/scrum, Devops are part of RnD team and attending Daily meeting, planing, and prtially involved in development process;
- Devops are also responsible for handling production issues. We have weekly on-call duties.
What company offers?
- Work in a friendly team at modern office;
- Unlimited coffee, snacks and fruits;
- Health insurance;
- Free English language training;
- Gym membership;
- Real Agile;
- Competitive salary level.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form