Posted on : 17 January
- At least 5 years experience in quantitative analysis (Excel, SQL), visualisation (Tableau or Power BI) and working with web analytics tools;
- Never give up trying to quantify what is not quantifiable!
- Have a passion for people and data and like to explore new ways to facilitate our rapid growth in India and beyond;
- An excellent communicator that can work independently;
- Ideal if you can present your analysis clearly and effectively – not just facts but also predictions!
- Work closely with the media buying, product and affiliate teams;
- Advise on current market trends related to iGaming in India and Asia;
- Analyse data, draw conclusions and make recommendations based on collected information;
- Create dashboards and reports, identify key metrics and monitor the integrity and validity of the data presented.
What company offers?
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications;
- Career development opportunities;
- Knowledge sharing;
- Private health insurance;
- Paid sick days;
- Corporate events, parties and activities;
- Tea, coffee, refreshments, snacks, etc.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form