Posted on : 12 May
- B2 English level;
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.);
- Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills;
- Experience in call center is a plus;
- Quickly learning;
- Knowledge of chat providers;
- Stress resistance, objection handling skills.
- Supporting customers with a daily technical problems;
- Consulting customers via chat according bonus processing;
- Coordination with QC department.
What company offers?
- Working from any cities or countries;
- A chance to work in a fast-growing company;
- Competitive remuneration package;
- 40-hour working week in a comfortable schedule;
- Corporate activities.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form