Posted on : 18 July
- Experienced in the gambling/betting industry;
- Experienced in writing technical requirements;
- Have proven experience in b2c project development;
- Possess managerial skills to initiate and follow through on tasks;
- Have a profound knowledge of English (B1-B2);
- Monitor the latest marketing trends.
- Develop marketing programs and strategies for players retention;
- Control and optimize the mailing strategy;
- Manage promotional content;
- Stimulate the attraction of players;
- Work closely with product mechanics like bonuses, tournaments, etc.;
- Track key players metrics;
- Develop segmentation and target strategies based on players’ data;
- Track competitors and emerge trends in the industry;
- Carry out the operational work with users, bonus campaigns, promocodes, bonus tournaments, etc.
What company offers?
- Competitive compensation based on experience and qualifications;
- Career development opportunities;
- Private health insurance;
- Paid sick days;
- Comfortable office in the suitable location
- Corporate events, parties and activities;
- Tea, coffee, refreshments, snacks, in the office.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form