Chief Product Manager
São Paulo, Brazil
Posted on : 20 July
- Ambition to create but not to reproduce. The company is going to change the market radically and we need someone with an equal daring approach;
- 5+years of expertise in managing products in the gaming industry (gambling and game dev). Experience in poker will be an advantage.
- Experience in introducing a product in a new market, and project experienc outside the native culture;
- Knowledge of A/B, JTBD tools and methodology, basic financial modelling skills (PnL);
- Experience in playing key roles in startup early stages (building 0-1 products);
- Combination of intuition with the dedication to details;
- Fluent English speaking and writing level.
- To gather, process and prioritize product ideas, transform them into hypotheses and validate them;
- To conduct product discovery which results in obtaining data on project feasibility, budgets, time limits and potential value for client segments;
- To manage product implementation: scope description, development planning, budgeting, integration into sales and marketing teams;
- To process market feedback, to change decisions based on metrics.
What company offers?
- Participation in the unusual ambitious project;
- Salary: $5000 NET+ (the final amount is negotiable);
- Profit-sharing is negotiable;
- An enthusiastic and ambitious team;
- Possible relocation to São Paulo.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form