Сhief Financial Officer
Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on : 19 September
- Master's degree in finance;
- Experience with relevant position in international company at least 3 years;
- Experience in gaming or IT is a big plus;
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once;
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- Ability to analyze problems and find a solution.
- Directing financial planning;
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance;
- Overseeing audit and tax functions;
- Developing and implementing accounting policies;
- Preparing forecasts and comprehensive budgets;
- Reviewing departmental budgets;
- Assessing, managing, and minimizing risk;
- Analyzing complex financial data;
- Managing internal controls;
- Automation of financial preparation processes reporting.
What company offers?
- A friendly and multinational environment;
- Flexible start of the working day;
- 5 weeks of paid vacation and sick days;
- Language courses, company events, team buildings;
- Office in the center of Prague;
- MultiSport card contribution.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form