Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst
Posted on : 21 June
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same position;
- Knowledge of marketing, advertising and technical tools available such as — DSP, DMPs, Web Analytics, CDPs, CRM platforms, Visualisation Tools etc;
- Minimum 5 years of analytical experience in a commercial environment;
- Experience with Big Data.
- Strong knowledge in data management and analytic tools (e.g SQL, GA, Power BI, Python, R, SPSS, Qlikview, Tableau)
- Previous experience in building out a tech stack and creating a high impact team of data analysts/scientists;
- Experience working with SQL;
- Advanced Excel skills essential;
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Ability to create concise presentations and build KPI dashboards using data visualization software;
- Familiarity with APIs and XML feeds;
- An understanding of data protection regulation and issues.
- Lead and develop the BI function and data strategy, implementing cutting-edge technology and best practice to shape a brand new function Boss Gaming Solutions;
- Commercial experience in building an understanding of all aspects of customer data through R and python (loyalty, behavior, acquisition, and retention);
- Proficient in querying data sets using SQL, building and maintaining data pipelines;
- Working with customer-centric data, generating insights for the business to understand all end to end customer journeys, and providing strategic recommendations;
- Create and develop KPI management dashboards to analyze performance and identify behavioral insights across GEOs, platforms, casino, sports, and content;
- Provide actionable insights to advertising & marketing team colleagues and client partners in order to influence the evolution of customer and commercial activity;
- Develop data architecture solutions to enable a customer ‘signature’ table (single customer view);
- Set up and lead a team of multi-disciplined data professionals.
What company offers?
- Work in a skilled team and interesting tasks;
- Decent wages;
- Paid vacation 24 days;
- Comfortable office near m. Zhytomyrska;
- 7-hour working day;
- One day per week can be remote;
- Modern game room (few PS4, ping-pong table).
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form