Posted on : 06 April
- Knowledge of architectural patterns within casino software;
- Ability to learn and adjust to a new environment;
- Experience with clustered applications, pooling, connection management, transactions;
- A good foundation in algorithms, design patterns, and data structures;
- Integration with 3rd party tools/systems;
- Basic understanding of igamings bonus systems;
- Good experience with troubleshooting production problems related to software applications;
- Good spoken and written English.
- Mange the backend of casino;
- Expanding the functionality of existing projects;
- Self-developing and sharing of the acquired knowledge with the team;
- Communication with multiple development teams and project management;
- Recommend and implement new ideas and technologies;
- Estimating the timelines for completing tasks, and be responsible for their compliance.
What company offers?
- Remote and part-time work ;
- Gaining new experience and practice;
- Be part of a small but growing, highly skilled team developing the next generation of online games;
- As the casino is new, and in the startup stage, opportunity to grow with it and become one of the board members.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form