Prague, Czech Republic
Posted on : 27 September
- Possibility to attend abroad business travel;
- Knowledge and experience with internet affiliate marketing is highly welcomed;
- Knowledge and experience with internet traffic e.g. SEO, Twitch, FB;
- Proficiency in Excel, ability to analyze data;
- Good negotiating skills, most of the work is done via messenger chats;
- Fluent business communication in English, and other languages will give you an additional advantage;
- Ability to work in a team, the ability to always be in touch, willing to take responsibility and be responsible for the result.
- Searching and engaging advertising platforms and affiliate networks, SEO-themed websites, affiliate programs, Twitch streamers, etc.;
- Working with existing partners, control of incoming traffic, and optimizing;
- Searching for new partners, analyzing the potential of an affiliate, closing deals, and system integration;
- Attendance at conferences, business trips, and meetings;
- Maintaining active correspondence in the thematic groups and forums;
- Working with competitors (monitoring of new and following the old ones);
- Keeping track of advertisers and CPA networks in the table, their offers, and constant search for new ones;
- Assist partners in all working aspects - quickly solve technical and other work-related issue.
What company offers?
- Acceptance into a strong and experienced team, ready to share their expertise;
- Work in the office in the center of Prague with the possibility of working remotely after 6 months of successful work;
- Attendance at meetings, conferences and other events;
- Schedule 5/2 (Flexible start time);
- Hybrid schedule or completely remote work;
- Decent income (salary + KPI);
- No bureaucracy, no dress code, and freedom of decision making.
Send us your CV!
Didn't find the vacancy you are looking for?
Send us your CV — we'll include it in Talentgrator private database.
We won’t share your personal information with anyone.
Don’t have a CV? Create it!Create CV
Complete the form